Sunday 10 May 2015

Nadeballa Natural Face Creams

During our drive into the office, my colleague usually parks outside an amazing coffee shop called Black Truffle in Belsize Park while I dash in and get us coffees. I noticed they were selling face creams by a brand unknown to me called Nadeballa which is hand-made by mother and daughter, Delara and Natalia. The ingredients have been passed down from a family recipe which was developed in Switzerland and each tub has been made from a small batch of fresh, simple ingredients. I found out that the same colleague does the PR for Nadeballa so was lucky enough to get my mitts on a little pot of the stuff, how fortunate is that?

 I'm going to be honest and say this is the best face cream I have ever used. Scent wise it smells like fresh oranges and my mind wanders to thoughts of oranges groves in a Sicilian summertime whenever I use it, although I realise that Sicily is in no way like Switzerland! The texture is very balmy and feels like a protective veil on the skin. As I said before, there is nothing more annoying than a cream disappearing in minutes, leaving me wondering whether it just evaporated away. It's also gentle enough to use around the eye area because the ingredients are so minimal, think avocado oil, apricot kernal oil and beeswax. I store it in the fridge which keeps it feeling extra fresh and cooling on the skin! Well worth checking out the website




No comments:

Post a Comment