Monday 10 August 2015

hot weather must-haves


I have been steadily swapping my previous go-to skin products for natural alternatives, and Antipodes has triumphed as my favourite brand for a good year now. Two fantastic products which I carry with me in this warmer weather are the Saviour Skin Balm and Ananda toner.


The Saviour balm in its sturdy vintage style tin is, in my humble opinion, a bit of a super product. With potent ingredients among which are tea tree, vinanza grape and echinacea, it is antibacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial thus fantastic in ailing rashes, bites, stings, dry skin, you name it. I pretty much use this on my knees and elbows when they get a bit dry, on heat rashes, as lip balm, around my eyes when I don't have eye cream, the list goes on.


For this reason it has become a good addition to my kit as multi-purpose products are quite literally saviours! I can't recommend this buttery balm enough to those of you who have sensitive skin and/or children.



The Ananda toner is good for spritzing on my face when I'm commuting on a busy train during rush hour, or heaven forbid crammed on a packed platform during a strike and preparing my elbows for some serious jousting to make it on the train in the first place! It's really cooling and has calming rosewater, raspberry seed and aloe vera in. I find that most toners are really alcohol rich and sting my cheeks but haven't had an issue with this. Oh, and did I mention it is 100% natural? Well worth a try if you're into your toners!







No comments:

Post a Comment