Thursday 19 February 2015

*New* Jason Smoothing Coconut Range

Jason is a brand that I can never go wrong with. Since their giant shower gels first caught my eye some years ago, I've been loyal to the range (the Glowing Apricot and Mango ones are divine!). Recently they have added three delicious scented coconut products to their skincare range with coconut oil and shea butter. The hand and body lotion and coconut oil are great moisturisers which I have decanted into little pots and take around with me. Despite the hand and body lotion being for extremely dry skin, I actually find the oil a richer moisturiser so favour this for putting on any chapped skin, but the HB lotion makes a great hand cream. Admittedly when I first saw the shower gel £10 seemed a bit of a steep price to pay, but I use mine every single day and it lasts for three months! In my (humble) opinion Jason is one of the best value brands on the high street and it's nice to know that the skincare I use every day is without parabens, SLS, petroleum, phthlates and artificial colours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment