Wednesday 18 February 2015

Manuka fitness

Last year ended on a bit of  fitness high. I actually had a pretty good diet and exercise routine, which completely disappeared over January. In a bid to get this back, I have been buying "hip" work out gear and equipment in the hope that it will motivate me again!


Recently I got the Manuka yoga mat, footwear and a fitness ball which are made from sustainable, non-toxic materials. I'd never heard of the brand before; they were things my savvy mum picked up from John Lewis, but I'm so impressed with the brands ethos and quality. The mat is comfortable, light-weight and easy to carry around, and it's all really good value! If you want to incorporate a little exercise into your busy routine without forking out for a gym membership you probably won't use, I recommend having a little gander at the website here














No comments:

Post a Comment